WAIVER AT RAPTOR AIRSOFT - MIZPAH REALESTATE
29540 FULLERVILLE RD. DELAND FL 32720 / 386-527-2486 / MILITARYOUTBACK@GMAIL.COM
(At the bottom is a one page waiver you can print out or you we have waivers at the office when you arrive.)
OUR MISSION: is to glorify God by challenging your thinking, honoring our military & educating others of gun safety & our God-given rights.
OUR GOAL: is to provide a family-friendly, yet competitive airsoft environment. We seek to teach respect for God who has given us the skills to compete, respect for your opponent
whom God has given us to strengthen our skills to achieve excellence and respect for yourself by following the safety rules. It is not to have lopsided teams, not to have the attitude
of win-at-all-costs, not to humiliate or diminish our opponents.
NO REFUNDS: for rental guns, gear, or admission once you make your first step on the playing field. You are assuming the risk of rain or weather delay.
RENTAL GUNS: Do not rest on your gun or put the tip of your rental in the dirt. You must bring your rental in when it rains. You are assuming risk of rain and weather delay.
STEPS OF DISCIPLINE IF YOU BREAK THE RULES: 1) verbal warning 2) sit out a game 3) banned for the day – no refunds.
GUN SAFETY RULES:
1. GEAR REQUIREMENTS: Minors (18 & below): FULL-FACE PROTECTION / Adults (18 & up): FULL-SEAL EYE PROTECTION
2.CHRONOGRAPHED: All guns must be
set to our FPS LIMITS with .25bbs: A) Full-Auto Rifle:400 with 10 ft engagement distance B) Designated Marksman Rifle:400-450 with minimum of 50ft engagement distance C) Sniper
Rife: 550 with a 100 ft engagement distance.
3. MAGAZINES must be out of your gun right before and after each game. Pistols must be holstered with the magazine removed when in the safety area.
4. FACE PROTECTION MUST STAY ON when you leave the safety area and must stay on the entire game play and at the shooting range.
5. CARRY YOUR GUN UP OR DOWN. Do not point horizontal where you could accidentally shoot your neighbor. Don’t put the tip of your gun in the dirt.
6. FINGERS OFF THE TRIGGER AND PUT YOUR GUN ON
7. BARREL SOCKS are required for all long guns and must be covering the point of bb exit when not on the playing field.
8. TEST YOUR GUN AT THE DESIGNATED “SHOOTING RANGE” AND FIELD PLAYING AREA. Do not shoot from your seat at the tables under the tents. That is the safety area. Shooting is never to be done at any of our SIGNS, FLAGS, 3D TARGETS, CARS, BANNERS, SHEDS OR TRASH CANS to test the guns. Keep eye protection on.
PROPERTY RULES: RULES 1-5 will ban you from Raptor Airsoft if broken. Raptor Airsoft reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
1. Playing on the field with a hot gun without it being chronographed to our set limits. Or, if you are found changing your limits to what we have set.
2.Speeding past 30mph or racing down Fullerville Rd. or our driveway.
3. Not paying admission, fighting, drug/alcohol use on the premises or shooting livestock.
4. Fighting is 100% not allowed. Do not humiliate an opposing player in any shape or form. No profanity, swearing, foul language or directing insults at other players or staff. If there is a problem with another players, bring it to the managers and have them deal with the other players before problems accelerate.
5. Wandering to other parts of the property, other than the designated areas without permission.
6.Do not touch another player, their guns or anything else connected to them. Real weapons (including knives) are prohibited on the field.
7. Do not climb the towers.
8 .Do not litter. Smokers must throw their buds in the garbage cans. Never leave any food or trash behind. Put your garbage in our trash cans.
9. Do not come to us with your stuff. We do not have lockers and you can not put your things in our office. We are not responsible for stolen or lost property.
PLAYING FIELD RULES:
1. NO BLIND FIRE: You must always look down your guns when shooting the target. Don’t shoot refs or photographers.
2. 10 FT “BANG OUT” RULE: Engaging a player less than 10 foot away, YELL, “BANG” instead of firing your weapon to indicate a kill.
3. DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Do not aid teammates when you are returning to respawn or are out of play.
4. CALL YOUR HITS: If you are hit, immediately raise your hand and yell “HIT”.
5. YOU MAY NOT YELL ANY VARIATION OF ‘CALL YOUR HITS’: If someone isn’t calling their hits, let a ref know. Staff has final say on all matters. Get another manager if you feel one is being unfair.
6. DO NOT OVER-FIRE: When you hit a player and they yell, ‘Hit”, stop shooting.
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities. I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazard and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described as Airsoft, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith of which I am about to engage in. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or there’s equipment.
3. This activity takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water in my body orifices, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with attendant risks of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails, and route location.
5. Attack by or encounter with insects, reptiles, and/or animals.
6. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medial facilities.
7. Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident. I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks any result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, and Indemnity Agreement: In consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities described above the related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
1. I hereby release and hold harmless with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, the following name persons or entities: Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, their principle officers, agents, representatives or employees at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720.
2. To release Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720 and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releases or otherwise. *By executing this document, I agree to hold the releases, Mizpah Real-estate LLC, Juan Adriatico Sr., Alcira Samson, Raptor Airsoft, Staff, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers, and vessels from liability and responsibility whatsoever at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720 harmless and indemnify their in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
3. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releases, other than what is set forth in this Agreement. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforced.
4. I also allow Raptor Airsoft to take pictures of myself and minors and to use those pictures for advertizing and social media.
*****For Participants of Minority Age, this is the clarify that I, as Parent, Guardian, Temporary Guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to only to his/her release of all releases, but also to release and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to his/her involvement in these programs for myself, my heir, assigns, and next of kin.
******I have read this release of liability, rules of Raptor Airsoft, assumption of risk agreement, and I fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up legal rights by signing it, and I sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.