Raptor Airsoft - Military Outback is a Christian based, family-oriented run business. Please do not hesitate to contact the owners, Juan Adriatico or Alcira Samson for any questions or concerns you may ever have. We strive to make Raptor Airsoft a family friendly environment and a place you can feel safe and have tons of fun! Because of this, we have newly placed rules that will be reinforced by the referees and the owners. Cursing, stealing (not paying admission), outbursts of anger and fighting will ban you from a game. If that kind of behavior persists, you will be banned permanently. We will not tolerate obnoxious, prideful or arrogant behavior. Families, women and children are warmly welcome.
- Fps limits: 400 fps for rifles and aeg (all electric gun), 450 fps for dmr which is semi-auto only and has a 50 ft. minimum engagement distance. Sniper rifles can go up to 500 fps, with a 100 ft. engagement distance.
- We have a chronograph to test the speed of your gun.
- Do not fire your weapon at a ref. The ref will be wearing a yellow vest to indicate themselves.
- Full face protection is required for all milsim events and is always required if you are under the age of 18 (can be purchased in our shop).
- If you are hit, immediately raise your hand and yell "hit".
- If you are engaging a player from less than ten foot, yell "bang" instead of firing your weapon to indicate a kill.
- While in the ready area, keep your magazine out of your gun. If you would like to shoot, walk to the front and shoot toward the airsoft field. DO NOT SHOOT IN THE READY AREA. We have tables for you to put your gear.
- Always know where you are shooting. No blind fire.
- Waiver is also required to participate on the play on our field. Both the player (minor) and legal guardian need to sign the waiver. It does not need to be notarized.
LIKE AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR UPDATES:
WAIVERS: A waiver is also required to participate on the play on our field. Both the player (minor) and legal guardian need to sign the waiver. It does not need to be notarized.
CONTACT US: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask the owner, Juan Adriatico Sr. or Marketing Director, Alcira Samson at 386-527-2486, Facebook Messenger: "Raptor Airsoft", Militaryoutback@gmail.com or Youtube Channel: "Military Outback" .
ADDRESS: We are located at 29540 Fullerville Rd. Deland FL 32720.